Sunday

The Undocumented Documentary


SO. I am a great debater, lol (movie title)...but really and truly, I am. I love debating. And immigration is one of the most profound topics any American can debate on. Now don't get me wrong, I am not patriotic. I'm just an opinionated person and I find it intriguing to "argue" my points of view. Last week in my government class we watched a Documentary on immigrants. I gained a lot of knowledge from this film and I found it to be so interesting that I borrowed the DVD from my teacher. I brought it home and watched it with my parents because I was curious to know their opinions. I won't say where my opinions stand on this topic because it can turn into something else, but this movie gave me some sort of change of heart....What do YOU think about immigration to the US?