Saturday

Friday.

Friday was normal. Went to school, got picked up by my dad. Went to kinkos to handle some CalArts business, then headed home. Got a little sleepy so I took a nap before DADA. Woke up to an empty house. So I washed the dishes, then got dressed for dance class and my mom arrived to pick me up just in time. As I am rushing so I won't be late, I got a phone call from someone who needed me to still do the fashion show. I was not going to perform the dance without our 3rd group member, Kyvon (who flaked on us) so I told her it wasn't possible. According to her, everything was possible at the moment. They needed us, we were already listed on the program. So I called up my other dance partna' and told her the dilemma. Long story short, we work things out in a matter of 20 minutes. Went to a little store and bought some tights,borrowed shirts and shoes,and made it there twenty minutes before the start of the show! That's what you call making things work on a moments notice. We got there, got dressed, and practiced the piece without Kyvon which made counts a little different. Everything worked out, we worked that stage!  


preparation  for the fashion show. . .

And after performing I had a one shot photoshoot with my sister in the bathroom.