Saturday

No cameras please!



Haha. Today I was driving down Robertson...and just as me and my dad were talking about how all the celebrities call themselves disguising who they are with that typical look-black sun glasses and some raggedy thrown together outfit, we saw loads of paparazzi w aiting outside of Kitson. I am still not for sure who exactly they were waiting to attack, but they were all leaning up against the glass taking pictures through the windows and all. It was monstrosity. I had never seen live paparazzi before so it was actually exciting to see what I am going to be going through in a couple of years. (smiles)... Excuse the photo, was taken on a sidekick camera so the thousands of paparzzi is not showing clearly. Warning: Images from this camera may seem smaller than they really did appear. lol.