Saturday

Sabado.

today I went to D.A.D.A early to take this new stretch class that was just recently added. It was a success my body felt completely stretched...just can't wait 'til I reach my own personal goal and I can give leg...six o clock leg lol. Right now I can say I am around 430 or 5 o clock. But I am working hard...and believe it or not, just watching other dancers inspires me everyday to work even harder. I'm just really excited about moving to CalArts in September-where I will be launching the first steps of my professional career in dancing and acting. Man o' man...when I graduate from CalArts I am going to come outta there dope as fuhh...knowledge in costume design,stage lighting,composition,history of fashion,ballet on pointe,contemporary dance...the list goes on and on. But within my Dance BFA major there are so many other classes I have to take besides dance....and once I graduate, my career will take off. All in the midst of that, I am currently and will continue to work on my soon to come fashion magazine, and my own tee-shirts business...and a side of photography. LOL. I just want to do it all, but nothing more than dance! Welp, I'm just telling my whole life story. I should save some for later. Peace!