Tuesday

Today Is Tuesday.

I had a shoot with American Apparel today, went great it was quick and easy. loved it! Sat around and watched baby boy with my girls and came home for dinner! yum! I've got a lot of independent projects I'm working on and planning on paper. Lots of things coming your way soon.All of these creative juices are flowin' and I gotta let the world know somehow other than in the form of this blog. And it will happen,soon and very soon. I won't just be a socialite...I'll be a living legend. My purpose is to create, perform, and inspire. And that is what I am doing. So these things may not be happening as fast as you would like to sit back and watch them happen, but trust me. Its happening. My life has changed ever so much this year, and it just got deeper in these past two weeks. Losing something that was so fortunate to me may not be as bad as it seemed that day. Things are picking up in other areas of my life and had I been where I'm supposed to be, I'm not sure these endeavors would take place. So sit back and relax my friends...
Charlie Brianna coming soon to a billboard near you.