Sunday

Sneak Peak

As you all may know, besides dancing, as a fashion enthusiast I have a passion for fashion an style, and I am really interested in doing internships for Fashion Magazines, clothing lines, and photographers. I'm even of high interest in doing print modeling for clothing designers and lines...it's very rare that you find "not so skinny" girls doing any type of modeling work, but I can do it too! And so can you... With that said, today I did my first job as a styling assistant for a photo shoot- all coordinated through Model Mayhem. As an assistant to "B.", I would be doing so anyway. However, this shoot was not all of Freshfest clothing line (although some items were worn in the shoot), B. was the wardrobe stylist. The photographer Stephan was going for a "baby doll" theme. Here goes...


























C.O.L.O.U.R.S