Monday

Impulsive Inspiration

SO. As I was listening to my iPod today I had the music on shuffle...I came across a song my sister and I always used to listen to. I always liked this song and found the words quite amusing to my ear seeing that I DO love fashion and style...and now I've considered myself a victim. On a moments instinct I was inspired to change my blog title. No one ever knew what "PEACEfromtheroots" meant anyway, I guess it was a personal thing that I understood and went by myself- but now it's something a little more obvious to the eye...Inspired by  Mr. Bentley, Kanye West, and Lil Wayne's song "Cool Outrageous Lovas Of Uniquely Raw Style", this is what I call the movin' sidewalk; I've changed my blog title to C.O.L.O.U.R.S. Sorry if you don't agree with it, but what can I say? I'm really a Cool Outrageous Lova Of Uniquely Raw Style. Besides, I'm undergoing major construction with this blog anyhow. So until next time, PEACE!

TheArtofCharlie.blogspot.com

xoxo