Monday

Live out your imagination...

not your history.

You see, I wish the world were a utopia. I envision  world with candy coated rainbows, and blue desserts-filled with beautiful white horses...and where orange juice is the new water. I could only imagine endless possibilities and opportunities. And I must say, my life has been an adventure. I consider myself to be a fun filled character who lives out imaginative contemplations of future endeavors- regardless of past hindrances and obstacles. Now, I'm quite sure we could all think of our own utopias- cleverly created and suited to each of our designs. But one thing we should all believe is that yesterday's fail should never put a hold on tomorrow's attempt at success. In order for anything to happen we must first believe it! Believing that you can do something alongside a positive attitude makes a huge difference in the way things happen. SO,if there is anything I want to leave with you all today there's this; whatever happened in the past-leave it in the past, imagine your future the way YOU desire, and believe that it can happen! Last but not least, I'd like to take this time to thank the beautiful Ms. Sass, Ms. Paul, Ms. Stebbins, Mr. Barrow, Mr. Mitchell, and Mr. Terranova. You all have personally made my experience here at Westchester delightful and unforgettable. Thank you! (graduation speech)









Graduated with a 4.0 GPA!