Monday

A R U B A



My 25th birthday treat to myself was a trip to a tiny Dutch Caribbean island off the coast of Venezuela. I spent six days living in paradise where I danced salsa, enjoyed the pleasure of the never ending champagne diet, rode horses on the beach, learned a little papiamento, and my fluency in Spanish was put to the test... 

See a peek into some of my favorite memories from my trip after the jump!

Riu Palace Antillas- Oranjestad, Aruba




















Wearing:
'Your Muses Muse' Tee by HerFavoriteLA
Vintage Vogue Dress
Fendi '11 Sunglasses
Nike Swimsuit
Custom Reconstructed Moschino Swimsuit by ShopJawn
Custom Net CoverUp 
Nike Air Rifts
Yellow Swimsuit by American Apparel
Yellow 
Supercolor Shell toe Adidas
Vintage Ruffle top 
Vintage Oversized Lee Jeans
White tee by Alternative Apparel
Skinny Denim by Ksubi
Cowprint Suede Pumps 
Custom Denim Wrap Top by Linnie Drew
Red caged heels by Aldo
Black Swimsuit by American Apparel