Tuesday

New Girl on The Block

R I L E Y.
About a year ago, I had the pleasure of styling a shoot with 6 fresh new faces to me...one of which happened to be this brown skinned beauty, RILEY M. From the day I met her, I knew she was bound for greatness. Her energy on set was so dope! Needless to say the girl can pose...oh, and if EYES could kill...
Just recently Riley conquered the GIVENCHY S/S14 campaign & I couldn't be happier for her!
She is doing big things and this is just the beginning. 
Be on the look out...Riley is definitely the New Face to watch!
 photo vogue-paris-february-2014-mikael-jansson-12_zpsa0f13ad8.jpg
RILEY for VOGUE PARIS by Photographer Mikael Jansson & Stylist Katie Grand.
 photo givenchy-2014-campaign-1_zps710e10be.jpg
RILEY for GIVENCHY S/S14 campaign

 photo photo-1_zps3485cee3-1_zpse9b8a2be.jpg
RILEY by Lance Gross & Charlie Brianna