Thursday

Cant's Into Cans, Dreams Into Plans...

 photo 4a8e0788-6f1f-47d9-92bf-a98a0e724ea4_zps7331b642.jpg

I'm so excited to be back in action! For those of you who have been following my blog for some time now, there's been confusion as to why I havent't updated! I've received quite a few emails over the past two years in regards to me updating...and now I'm happy to say I am back like I never left. 









Between the ups and downs with working as a visual merchandiser, getting my career off the ground, and my foot into the styling industry- I was focusing my energy elsewhere, but nonetheless always on my career goals.

Over time, so much has happened and tons of new amazing connections have been made. There's always something to be done so I aim to stay busy and forever inspired.

With that said, I hope you all are just as excited about the return of my blog as I am, and look forward to what's to come!

xo