Thursday

That's What My Daddy Made Me...


One day in the near future I am going to be gettin' coins and will be respected as a fashion industry mogul, dancing legend, and entrepreneur. I have goals for myself and my career alone. If you ever come across someone who does not believe in you and is not supportive-realize it and dust them off. There will be many rejections in whatever field you enter. Nothing comes easy. Hard work is necessary and will most definitely pay off. Take initiative and do what is right behind closed doors. If you've gotten yourself into something for the coins or for only the credit and recognition, you will not make it very far.Do what you do because you love it, and the cash will come thereafter...See, I'm a hustla. Because one route is not enough. You've gotta have a back up plan just incase jack and jill come tumbling down...

--charlie brianna